Didn’t Receive Password Reset
At any time, users with valid emails attached to their accounts can go to the Zenva Schools lost password page to reset a forgotten password. Once you enter your email address, an email will be sent to provide a secure link to reset the password.
In some cases, however, you may not be able to find the password reset email. If the message doesn't arrive, try one or all of these steps:
- Check your spam folder. Sometimes email clients misread reset messages from Zenva Schools.
- Wait a few minutes. The message might be on its way.
- If you are using a school email, contact the IT manager. Perhaps the local network firewall blocks email from Zenva Schools. Ask the IT department to whitelist our domains as described here: What domains does my school need to allow?
If none of these steps work, some users have other options to solve the problem:
- Students can ask Teachers or School Admins to reset their passwords.
- Teachers can ask the School Admin to reset their passwords.
- If the School Admin has a problem, they can contact the Zenva Schools support desk and open a ticket.
Please note the reset tool only works if the user has a valid email address registered with the account
. Students using usernames will not be able to use this tool and should contact their teachers for assistance. Additionally, schools using our Single Sign-On option
will also not be able to use our password reset tool to reset their Azure AD, Office 365, or Google account password. Instead, users should use those platforms' respective password reset tools instead.
I Forgot my Password!
Users can reset their Zenva Schools password via our password reset tool at any time as long as they have a valid, registered email with their Zenva Schools account. While this will always be the case with Teachers and School Admins, students using ...
How to Reset Course Progress
Like students, Zenva Schools tracks course progress for Teachers and Schools Admins using our courses for professional development. However, there may come a time when you want to reset the course progress for a course you've been looking through. ...
How to Change Your Password
In this article, we'll discuss how to change the password you use for Zenva Schools. If you've forgotten your password entirely, see this article instead: I Forgot my Password! Important: If you're using our Single Sign-On option, we CANNOT change ...
Why can't I see my student's password?
On Zenva Schools, you may notice you have the ability to view student passwords using the little eye icon on any list with students. However, you may have some students where the password is not visible. Password visibility was not launched until May ...
How do students login for the first time?
In order for your students to log in, Teachers or School Admins must first confirm that the student has been added to the school account. Once the students are added to the school account, they can log in via the information below (depending on your ...